Vinyl Replacement Window Contractor in Atlanta, Fayetteville, GA
Choose the best vinyl replacement window style for your home
Vinyl replacement windows are a popular choice for window replacement because of their affordability and excellent energy efficiency. PGRS: Professional Grade Roofing + Siding offers a wide selection of energy-efficient vinyl replacement windows by the best brands, plus professional installation. All of the vinyl windows we install are custom-made to perfectly fit your window openings.
PGRS: Professional Grade Roofing + Siding specializes in low-e glass windows designed to keep your heated or cooled air where you want it – inside your home. This glass is compatible with any type of frame, and we’ll discuss just how much low-e glass windows help you save!
Wondering what vinyl windows cost? Call us at 1-770-486-3988 or click below to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate for window replacement in Peachtree City, Atlanta, Fayetteville and nearby areas.
Advantages of vinyl windows
- Maintenance-free. Vinyl windows never need painting, scraping or staining and they are easy to clean. Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), vinyl windows are durable and won’t rust or corrode.
- Affordable. Vinyl is the least expensive window material. The cost of vinyl replacement windows is much less than that of other types of windows, yet they last longer, save more on energy bills and require less maintenance.
- Energy savings. Vinyl windows keep heat in during the winter and out during the summer, reducing your heating and cooling costs.
- Variety. Vinyl windows come in many sizes and colors to match the interior and exterior of your home. They are also available in a variety of window styles, such as bay, casement and picture.
Choose the best replacement window style for your home
When shopping for replacement windows, considering your budget, your home’s style and how you want the windows to perform is important. Some other things to think about when selecting windows are ventilation, privacy, security and maintenance level.
We offer many types of replacement windows:
- Bay or bow windows. Bay and bow windows project outward from the outside wall of the home. They’re ideal for maximizing room space, allowing in more light and accenting a great view.
- Casement windows. Casement windows are hinged on one end and pivot out for ventilation at the other end. They are easy to open and provide good air flow.
- Double-hung windows. Double-hung windows are one of the most common types of windows. Both the upper and lower sashes open for ventilation. Many double-hung windows are designed with a sash that tilts inward, making cleaning the exterior surface of the window easier from inside your house.
- Single-hung windows. Single-hung windows look similar to the double-hung style, but only the lower sash opens. Some single-hung window designs allow you to tilt the sash inward to clean the exterior.
- Picture windows. Picture windows are fixed units that are designed to give you a wide, unobstructed view while admitting lots of light.
- Awning windows. Awning windows have a hinged sash that tilts out from the bottom. The unique design of an awning window helps keep rain out when the window is open.
Not sure which windows are right for your home?
PGRS: Professional Grade Roofing + Siding will help. During your free in-home consultation, our experts help you choose the window style and features that best fit your home’s needs. Contact us today to request your free estimate in Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Atlanta and nearby areas.
Get your free vinyl windows estimate
At PGRS: Professional Grade Roofing + Siding, we understand the challenge of choosing the best vinyl replacement windows for your home. During your free in-home consultation, we take the time to provide personalized recommendations and answer any questions you may have along the way. Call or email us to schedule your free, no pressure estimate today in Newnan, Brooks, Peachtree Corners, Moreland, Smyrna, Tyrone, Grantville and nearby areas!