Photo Gallery

Photo Album: Homeowner Experiences Leak Due to Failing Flashing Around Chimney

Album Description

Mr. C is a resident of McDonough, Georgia and was experiencing a major leak inside his home. He called PGRS for a free estimate and during his Project Manager's thorough inspection he discovered his leak was caused by flashing that was improperly installed around his chimney. Jason informed Mr. C of what he found during his inspection and he signed up that day to get the leak repaired once and for all. Mr. C was grateful Jason was able to detect the leak during his first inspection so we could get it fixed ASAP!

Thumbnail View

Top
Service Area
Free Quote