Commercial Roofing Services in Fayetteville & South Metro Atlanta
Quality, reliable roof repair, maintenance and installation
When serious roof leaks or storm damage occurs, we work quickly to keep occupants safe.
Roofing problems in commercial buildings can be difficult to detect because of the structure and types of roofing involved. But even if you can't see the issues, maintaining or fixing your roof is critical for the safety of your employees, customers or tenants.
PGRS has over 15 years of experience helping business owners and property managers with their roofing needs. We've worked on commercial roofing projects of all sizes, from warehouses, restaurants and retail stores to condominiums and apartment complexes.
Whether your roof needs immediate repairs or you're looking for a contractor to help with maintenance, PGRS is the go-to commercial roofing professional in Fayetteville, South Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas in Georgia. Think it might be time for a new roof? Let our experts inspect your building and recommend the best solution.
Our commercial roofing services in South Metro Atlanta
- Roof inspections
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Roof maintenance
- Flashing repair & replacement
- Flat, low-slope and sloped roof expertise
- All roofing materials & treatments available
- Free estimates for all roofing work
Types of commercial roofing systems
Commercial roofing is sometimes described by the type of roof on the building: flat, low slope, shed and steep slope, for example. In other cases, roofing is described by the installation technique – such as “built-up roofing,” “standing-seam roofing,” “single-membrane roofing” and “torch-down roofing.” More frequently, roofing is described simply by the material that’s being installed. Here are brief descriptions of the main commercial roofing materials we work with:
- Metal roofing includes factory-made panels and flashing profiles, as well as roofing panels that are cut and formed at the building site. When installed on a sloped roof, metal roofing offers the benefits of energy efficiency (lower heat gain during warm, sunny weather) and low maintenance.
- EPDM roofing is sometimes referred to as “rubber roofing” because this roofing membrane material (technically known as ethylene propylene diene monomer) is black and flexible like a rubber inner tube. EPDM roofing can be installed on flat and low-slope roofs. Seams between adjacent EPDM sheets and metal flashing elements are typically sealed with special adhesive.
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) roofing is a single-membrane system, just like EPDM roofing. Installed in large rolls, TPO roofing systems can be installed with mechanical fasteners or by fusing seams with heat. The white TPO material used most often does a good job of reflecting solar radiation, which helps to reduce the demand for air conditioning in hot weather.
- Asphalt shingle roofing will always be popular. Plenty of commercial buildings with sloped roofs depend on asphalt shingles for weather protection. This roofing option is among the most affordable, and gives building owners many shingle styles and colors to choose from.
Why choose us as your commercial roofing company?
Every community has plenty of roofing contractors. We want to earn your commercial roofing business the old-fashioned way – by exceeding your expectations for responsive, top-quality service. Here’s what you can count on when you call on PGRS:
- Courteous professional service. At PGRS, we recognize that your commercial property is a valued asset that plays a major role in your business success. Our pledge is to always respond quickly to your commercial roofing needs and to deliver the best value and highest quality every time.
- Well-trained workers. We recruit conscientious, dedicated team members, train them well and make sure they have the skills to do top-quality work. Whether you need repairs on an asphalt roof, metal, EPDM or TPO roof; we have the know-how to serve your needs.
- Excellent equipment. We are constantly updating our tools, trucks and other equipment to ensure that every crew can work safely, efficiently and to top industry standards.
- Access to the best roofing materials. We deal with major building material manufacturers to make sure we have access to the best roofing products at competitive prices.
If you are looking for a South Metro Atlanta commercial roofing contractor, contact PGRS today to make sure you get the best value in commercial roofing.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.